Wellesley Road Practice’s Patient Representative Group is now a well established group where patients, members of the medical staff and the Practice Manager are able to meet quarterly to discuss matters relating to the surgery.
The aims of the Group are:
- To improve communication between the Practice and the Patients.
- To exchange information and ideas.
- To discuss recent or future developments which involve the practice and its patients.
- To consider patients concerns, comments or suggestions about the quality of the service provided and what improvements can be made.
All patients of the Practice are eligible to join the Patient Representation Group, so if you are enthusiastic about the surgery and have a few hours to spare each quarter please think about becoming a member of your PRG.
If you wish to become a member, fill out the form below or contact our Practice Manager who can provide you with further information about membership.
Meetings and Events
Our Patient Participation Group meets once a quarter.
The next meeting is on: 29th of June 2022 – please click here to see the Meeting’s agenda
Please see copies of PRG meeting minutes:
- Meeting minutes February 2017
- Meeting minutes November 2016
- Meeting minutes Aug 2016
- Meeting minutes May 2016
- Meeting minutes February 2016 and agenda May 2016
- Meeting minutes May 2015
- Meeting minutes February 2015
- Meeting minutes September 2017
- Meeting minutes January 2018
- Meeting minutes April 2018
- Meeting minutes March 2022
A quality survey has been conducted and discussed with the PRG and the clinical and practice staff and an action plan developed to address the issues raised.
Join Wellesley Road Practice Patient Representative Group
Please download, print and complete our PRG Sign up form and return to the practice.